Crocodile Dundee - Love it or hate it?

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Crocodile Dundee

• Love it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Like it

• It's OK

• Don't like it

• Hate it

• Never seen it

• Total voters

Jan Van Quirm

Sergeant-at-Arms
Nov 7, 2008
Dunheved, Kernow
www.janhawke.me.uk
Liked the 1st for itself and the 'attitude' - 2 was OKish mainly because one of the villains was rather nice (the one not wearing the suit at the end :laugh: )... :twisted:. Three was 'orrible!

I don't mind a bit of spam here and there on the forum - croc meat's even better! 8) :laugh:

Batty

Sergeant
Feb 17, 2009
East Anglia
The first film made me walk out of the cinema smiling- so it has to get my vote.
I even saw it twice, and it left me feeling happy the second time as well!

pip

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 3, 2010
KILDARE
Its one of those powers caused by deep unity with nature. You'll have to go native and get in touch with your inner self. Is it worth it. :laugh:

Jan 2, 2011
Delsbo, Sweden
pip said:
Its one of those powers caused by deep unity with nature. You'll have to go native and get in touch with your inner self. Is it worth it. :laugh:
I try to get intouch with nature here and spend hours at a time with just me and the dog far out in the forest, but it still wont work.
If going natural means going in the forest in the nudd I would die in 20mins of cold, then the only way I would get in the dogs mind would be when he ate me.
He hates it when I try to play the digeridoo(sp?) but could be because I'm not very good at it.

pip

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 3, 2010
KILDARE
snowballs said:
pip said:
I try to get intouch with nature here and spend hours at a time with just me and the dog far out in the forest, but it still wont work.
If going natural means going in the forest in the nudd I would die in 20mins of cold, then the only way I would get in the dogs mind would be when he ate me.
He hates it when I try to play the digeridoo(sp?) but could be because I'm not very good at it.
Don't have a didgeridoo (NO IDEA SP) so just use the vacuum cleaner tube :laugh:

poohcarrot

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 13, 2009
NOT The land of the risen Son!!
pip said:
snowballs said:
pip said:
Don't have a didgeridoo (NO IDEA SP) so just use the vacuum cleaner tube :laugh:
This is a family site pip, so I don't think we all need to hear about your little sexual perversions now, do we?? :eek:

User Menu

Newsletter