Cure for Alzheimers

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

jimmi

Feb 16, 2010
I have read all Terry's books, I first learned of the Discworld after the third book was published, cant remember offhand what that actually is but a friend of mine gave me colour of magic and light fantastic while she was reading the third and that was the start of a wonderful relationship for me :laugh:

I have come here to give something back to Terry and this is my sole motivation , to thank him for the hours of enjoyment he has given me. I understand that there are too many people who would like to have direct contact with Terry so I think that this is the best I can do.

Terry, I would like to bring to your attention the compound , Acetylcholene(sp?) and it's proven relation to Alzheimers, I'm not sure what a quick google will give you but it should inform you of something to your benefit.

If this makes no sense after you have looked into it I am more than willing to give you a more detailed explanation of why the help you need is not clearly available to you. I assume you can access my email add. from my registration here but if not and you would like to pursue this further then I will check back here periodically to see if you would like any more information from me and a way for me to get it to you.

So there!

User Menu

Newsletter