David Tennant Engaged?

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Apr 29, 2009
London
David Tennant has reportedly become engaged to his girlfriend Georgia Moffett.

The former Doctor Who star met the actress when she played his artificially-generated biological daughter in series four episode 'The Doctor's Daughter'. Moffett is the real-life daughter of Fifth Doctor Peter Davison.

A source told The Sun: "They are besotted with each other and can't wait to tie the knot."

The couple are reportedly planning to wed on New Year's Day in 2012.

Jul 27, 2008
Stirlingshire, Scotland
Bouncy Castle said:

The former Doctor Who star met the actress when she played his artificially-generated biological daughter in series four episode 'The Doctor's Daughter'. Moffett is the real-life daughter of Fifth Doctor Peter Davison.

A source told The Sun: "They are besotted with each other and can't wait to tie the knot."

I wonder if they will get a screw driver as a wedding pressie to put their flat pack furniture together. :)

Tiffany

Sergeant
Oct 13, 2008
Devon
I am disappointed, coz I wanted him. :oops: Though I know it could never have been. :cry:

I thought it was written, according to the BBC, Jan, as h2g2 :laugh:

deldaisy

Sergeant-at-Arms
Oct 1, 2010
Brisbane, Australia
Bouncy Castle said:

:eek: :eek: :eek:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Quatermass

Sergeant-at-Arms
Dec 7, 2010
Geez, all that concentrated Time Lordyness is gonna go critical. Do Gallifreyans have a term for metaphysical incest by proxy?

Quatermass

Sergeant-at-Arms
Dec 7, 2010
deldaisy said:
That's okay Bouncy... my daughter performs in Rocky Horror Revival as Janet. Last year she was living with "Brad" and dating "Rocky" :laugh:
You know, that reminded me of that time when I saw a pantomime with Colin Baker as the villain. The way he sung Time Warp was...impressive. He didn't hit all the notes, but he was impressive.

User Menu

Newsletter