Discworld Convention 2012 Launched

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Jul 20, 2009
Lelystad, The Netherlands
shegallivants said:
meerkat said:
You'll get him going again SG! Don't mention the day-glo wellies!
We can have a day-glo themed wedding. :laugh: Seeing you, Dot, Jan and all the other lovely wimmin in the brightest of bright day-glo will really set Pooh off, won't it? :twisted: (Or send him into spasms of- joy.)

Don't think mC will concede to that though!

I must be told this love story I wasn't present for! This isn't a reeally long ongoing joke, is it? Is this the first forum romance?
It isn't an ongoing joke ;) It's a proper romance :laugh:

shegallivants

Lance-Corporal
Mar 22, 2011
Florence, Italy
Aww. I'm so glad, Sjoerd. :laugh: I didn't mean to be insulting, by the way, it's just that I have friends who carry out odd, very believable, long-running, entirely false relationships on facebook (and real life o_O). But I'm such a sucker for romance and love stories! Is it too nosy to ask how it happened?

Jul 20, 2009
Lelystad, The Netherlands
It's a bit nosy :laugh: But I don't mind ;)

When mC was new I recieved a pm from her with some questions about the forum and a game I was running. After that we kept in touch via pm, facebook and gmail chat.

When she visited her father (he's Dutch ;) ) during the Christmas period we went to the cinema together, and we really liked each other :laugh: After that I visited her in Budapest. :laugh:

The Mad Collector

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 1, 2010
Ironbridge UK
www.bearsonthesquare.com
ShadowNinjaCat said:
Dotsie said:
ShadowNinjaCat said:
I want to go too :cry:
Do it! 48 quid!
I don't know if 48 quid is not a lot in England but converted it's a lot of mony.. :eek: is that just to attend or does that include anything else?.Ah well,my mom would never let me go to England by my self anyway. :rolleyes: Hopefully next time,must be positive. :)
That is the attendance cost. The hotel (just for me) is costing about £200 for the three nights and you need to allow about that much again for costs (food, drink etc.) over the weekend excluding any purchases.

User Menu

Newsletter