Discworld Figures

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Jul 23, 2009
Hi
I have been a keen collector of the discworld figures for a long while now, as well as reading the novels.

I am trying to find out what the price would be for the piece "great a tuin"

I am not looking to sell it but am keen to know if anyone knows roughly what they go for as i cant see it anywhere on the internet or Fleabay LOL.

Any help will be very welcome thank you.

Steve

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
Hi Steve and welcome to the site. :laugh:

As you probably know, Clarecraft, the company that made the figures, no longer exists. So any figures you manage to buy now will be second hand. There was a very good Internet site for collectors that had the whole catalogue listed along with prices that they had fetched on eBay, but that does seem to exist any more either.

Keep looking on eBay is about all I can advise you. Or you may want to look at the 'Trading' forum of the Discworld Stamps Site as the members there sometimes advertise their figures for sale there.

Hope that helps - good luck! :laugh:

Aug 4, 2008
West Yorkshire
It all depends on which version you want. The most expensive is the Limited Edition. Saying that here is a perfect minature figure made in resin and expertly painted. I think only four were made. Perhaps that is the most expensive. Paul Kidby's site sold one and the final price was never disclosed.

I suppose that the lowest price in the present market is around £350

User Menu

Newsletter