Doctor Who Meets Buffy Opening Credits

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Quatermass

Sergeant-at-Arms
Dec 7, 2010
Tonyblack said:
Yes, that works. :laugh:
:rolleyes: So does the original theme tune. Written by an Aussie (and a Queenslander, at that), composed by Brits, and pure, built-up-inch-by-inch-on-magnetic-tape awesome. Look, you want awesome?

How about the original, as done by Orbital, to clips from the classic series?

Or...if we're going to do it to any other music, how about You Know My Name? :)

Friggin' Buffy...

:p

Speaking of Buffy and Doctor Who, which two actors from Buffy, Doctor Who, and their respective spinoffs have been in both main franchises? They're both pretty damn easy. :)

Quatermass said:
Tonyblack said:
:rolleyes: So does the original theme tune. Written by an Aussie (and a Queenslander, at that), composed by Brits, and pure, built-up-inch-by-inch-on-magnetic-tape awesome. Look, you want awesome?

Friggin' Buffy...

Speaking of Buffy and Doctor Who, which two actors from Buffy, Doctor Who, and their respective spinoffs have been in both main franchises? They're both pretty damn easy. :)
James Marsters and Anthony Head?

Quatermass

Sergeant-at-Arms
Dec 7, 2010
DaveC said:
Quatermass said:
Tonyblack said:

Friggin' Buffy...

James Marsters and Anthony Head?
Yep. :) Anthony Head's also played multiple roles, too, as Mr Finch, Balthazar, and the narrator for Doctor Who Confidential.

To be honest, there are only two other Buffy/Angel alumni I'd love to see on Doctor Who: David Boreanaz, and Alyson Hannigan. Unfortunately, they're with very big series. Or at least Boreanaz is...

User Menu

Newsletter