Dr. Cutler Protocol for Alzheimer's

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

The23rdman

Mar 1, 2009
Hi fellow travellers :)

I've been trying to contact Terry's people to inform him of an important protocol developed by Dr. Cutler for removing heavy metals amongst other things from the body in a safe and controlled manner. Heavy metals and other toxins are massively indicated in Alzheimer's.

The protocol and info on Dr. Cutler can be found herehttp://home.earthlink.net/~moriam/ANDY_INDEX.html

blessings,

Dean

The23rdman

Mar 1, 2009
Thanks, guys. Like all of us I'm just hopeful something any of us can suggest will make a difference. Terry has such a huge profile that if any of the myriad of alternative treatments available work for him it'll be a massive boost to others seemingly afflicted and without hope.

Mar 2, 2009
London, UK
is there going to be new book following the 'wintersmith'

hi i recently started reading terry pratchett :oops: and i was wondering if you could tell me whether there will be a new book following the wintersmith...i really want a new book.... :laugh:

Jul 27, 2008
Stirlingshire, Scotland
Do you mean in the Tiffany & Feegles series or Discworld in general.

The latest was NATION although it was not a Discworld one,the next one is Unseen Academicals about football on the Discworld,and the next and last projected Tiffany one is "And I shall wear Midnight"Oh! welcome to the forum If you have not introduced yourself yet.

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
Hi sheila_hussain and welcome. The Tiffany series that contains Wintersmith is a sort of offshoot of the main Discworld series and as Dug says; the next one of those is "I Shall Wear Midnight". We have no idea when that will be out though. The next mainstream Discworld book, Unseen Academicals is scheduled for release some time later this year - probably around September/October. :laugh:

User Menu

Newsletter