EW Honours April Fools Day

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Apr 29, 2009
London
Been a bit slow lately aside from the Mad Men drama. So in honor of April Fools Day, below is our prayer to the TV gods: A dirty dozen of online traffic-boosting headlines we’d like to see:

– Lost prequel announced: Peninsula-set reboot to explain everything

– NBC reveals shocking new The Office boss: Dave Chappelle!

– Fox: “We screwed up, let’s bring back Firefly“

– The Glee and Grey’s Anatomy crossover wedding: Yes, it’s happening!

– Farscape resumes production

– Mitch Hurwitz: “There is no Arrested Development movie, we’ve totally been f—ing with you”

– Axe body spray blamed in tragic Jersey Shore nightclub fire: Will cast appear on TV again?

– Surprise! Syfy changes name back to Sci Fi Channel

– Nielsen rocked by payola scandal: Fringe and Chuck are actually TV’s most-watched shows

– HBO, Showtime abandon pay TV model: All shows now free

– Josh Holloway cast as Han Solo in Star Wars live-action TV series

– Charlie Sheen fired from Two and a Half Men after declaring himself a Vatican Assassin Warlock in crazy radio rants— oh, wait…

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Apr 29, 2009
London
deldaisy said:
Dr Who new series opens with shock episode!!!

Matt Smith as Dr Who was all just a crazy dream.... David Tennant returns in the central role.

He can't come back - he's too busy changing sh*tty nappies!!

deldaisy

Sergeant-at-Arms
Oct 1, 2010
Brisbane, Australia
Bouncy Castle said:
deldaisy said:
Dr Who new series opens with shock episode!!!

Matt Smith as Dr Who was all just a crazy dream.... David Tennant returns in the central role.

He can't come back - he's too busy changing sh*tty nappies!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: WHAT??????????
Not only did he MARRY her... he had "relations of a sexual nature with her" that resulted in a BABY??????????????????

:eek: :eek: :eek: OMG! When did they have a baby!!!!!!!

Apr 29, 2009
London
I can just about cope with Matt Smith (though having DT back would be lovely), but would be quite content if they dropped Amy Pond out of the Tardis half way across the universe, and didn't go back to rescue her.

Dec 15, 2008
Norway
Bouncy Castle said:
I can just about cope with Matt Smith (though having DT back would be lovely), but would be quite content if they dropped Amy Pond out of the Tardis half way across the universe, and didn't go back to rescue her.
You wicked thing you :twisted:

But honestly, The Doctor can do about anything - why can't he, just for once, re-regenerate into an earlier version?

Apr 29, 2009
London
WannabeAngua said:
Bouncy Castle said:

But honestly, The Doctor can do about anything - why can't he, just for once, re-regenerate into an earlier version?
Coz most of 'em are dead!!

deldaisy

Sergeant-at-Arms
Oct 1, 2010
Brisbane, Australia
Well I don't think Angua and I are talking about Pertwee or Davidson.... but David Tennant is alive.... very much so.... and still adorable.... and ...

YEAH !! WHY can't he come back!!!!!

Dec 15, 2008
Norway
Bouncy Castle said:
WannabeAngua said:
Bouncy Castle said:

Coz most of 'em are dead!!
Yeah, well those who are dead dead I don't care so much about. But if you mean dead as in disintegrated by the regeneration - as I said, The Doctor would surely be able to work around that tiny problem.

User Menu

Newsletter