Family Guy reviews(does anyone want them? if so I need help)

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Beyond Birthday

Lance-Corporal
Nov 11, 2010
I want to do a series of reviews about Family Guy. I plan to do these in the style of The Agony Booth (aka incredibly detailed reviews of each episode) except with a score given at the end an "Annoying Character" award going to, well, the annoying character of that episode. If anyone is interested in this idea I need to track down the following episodes online:

- Family Gay
- Not All Dogs Go To Heaven
- You May Now Kiss The...Uh...Guy Who Receives
- Quagmire's Dad
- The episode where Jillian marries Adam West (I don't know the name of that episode)

Since some people can enjoy an episode of Family Guy as long as it's funny I'll be basing it on two 5-point criteria: Comedy and Moral. So, if an episode has an aesop that is handled badly or an outright terrible aesop to begin with but is hilarious it would get a 5 out of 10.

raisindot

Sergeant-at-Arms
Oct 1, 2009
Boston, MA USA
Good lord. You'd better be careful, or they may make a wincing parody of you the same way The Simpsons creators turned Comic Book Man into the series' voice for its obsessive net-based fanreview community (which was the first to use the immortal meme BEST/WORST. EPISODE. EVER.)

:)

Beyond Birthday

Lance-Corporal
Nov 11, 2010
Oh no! Maybe they'll turn me into a painfully written strawman! Seriously, the Family Guy writers are about as good at offending people (intentionally) as they are at writing gay aesops.

Apr 29, 2009
London
As Seth Macfarlane says, the entire writing team is made up of blacks, whites, straight, gay, asian............ etc............

I love it, though I have to admit that in the last few years, I prefer American Dad!

User Menu

Newsletter