Frasier

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

pip

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 3, 2010
KILDARE
the yanks have produced some utter rubbish as well.

All we ever managed from ireland was father ted and the english paid the money for that. :(

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
I always loved the fact that Nils and Frazier were such snobs but their father was completely the opposite. :laugh:

And that Frazier ended up playing Sideshow Bob in The Simpsons and The Beast in X-Men. :laugh:

Dotsie

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 28, 2008
He doesn't seem to make very good relationship choices o_O But I'm sure this is the real thing :cool:

deldaisy

Sergeant-at-Arms
Oct 1, 2010
Brisbane, Australia
Frazier played the Beastman in XMen?????? I didn't know that!

I'm always busy during "peak viewing time" so while everyone is hooked on a great TV show I'm out of the loop. I hate wanting to start watching a show mid-way through when I don't know the back story. So... I got hooked on Frazier well after it was all over and tied up. Thank you cable. My daughter says to me; "Look on the bright side. You get to watch it all at once, sometimes three episodes in a row. How frustrating is it to have to wait a week for a great show like the fools who watched it the first time around." She's right. Mind you.. I will stop the whole evening mum routine to watch The Big Bang Theory. And we do work our timing around every new episode of the new Dr Who series.

User Menu

Newsletter