From The Sydney Morning Herald

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

RathDarkblade

City Watch
Mar 24, 2015
Melbourne, Victoria
I can't give this too many love-hearts and thumbs-up. Vale Pterry. :cry: :) And Neil - give 'em hell! :devil:

(Coincidental double-entendre not meant but definitely intended) ;)

By the way, why is the sawing urang-utan there? I'm confused.

=Tamar

Lieutenant
May 20, 2012
Proof that the orangutans are intelligent? People used to claim that use of tools was humans' claim to superiority... and a saw is considerably more complicated than a hook.

Penfold

Sergeant-at-Arms
Dec 29, 2009
Worthing
www.lenbrookphotography.com
where's my avatar gone..... Christ you don't go on a forum for a couple of years and somebody nicks your avatar
Great to see you back Chris. :)

No idea what happened to your avatar but the old forum broke down big time in your absence (and stayed broken for a long time) so I guess it is something to do with that. It's only just been fixed and migrated here with a lot of hard work from Thinking Fox and Tony. Maybe reporting it HERE might help.

ThinkingFox

Administrator
City Watch
Jul 20, 2017
UK
www.thinkingfox.com
where's my avatar gone..... Christ you don't go on a forum for a couple of years and somebody nicks your avatar
yeah not all avatars made it across through the various migrations the forums went through - each dev involved seemed to have their own way of doing things and eventually the boards ended up with software that didn't support different avatar types. We then moved what we could to these shiny new ones and sadly we could only move what was left...

still... it's easy enough to add a new one... ;)

User Menu

Newsletter