gah... death note

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Mar 16, 2010
South Africa
Not really the writing that was bothering me.It's the fact that I don't think my drawing ability is good enough. :( I must just keep drawing :) . If I get it to a standard I'm happy with then maybe I can think about animation or maybe just draw as a hobby.

Finomans

Lance-Corporal
Jul 5, 2010
The Netherlands
Funny i started watching Death Note a few days ago. I loved the first couple of episodes but im at episode 21 now and it has lost all it's excitement. at the beginning I was like best anime evar!! now I think about it I still prefer Elfenlied or Serial experiments lain (or Avatar the last airbender (wich is by the way, the only thing ever that made me cry I miss Mako :cry: )).

Quatermass

Sergeant-at-Arms
Dec 7, 2010
Finomans said:
Funny i started watching Death Note a few days ago. I loved the first couple of episodes but im at episode 21 now and it has lost all it's excitement. at the beginning I was like best anime evar!! now I think about it I still prefer Elfenlied or Serial experiments lain (or Avatar the last airbender (wich is by the way, the only thing ever that made me cry I miss Mako :cry: )).
I think it does slump around part of the Near/Mello arc, but the climax is excellent.

User Menu

Newsletter