Good Omens Tv Series

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

deldaisy

Sergeant-at-Arms
Oct 1, 2010
Brisbane, Australia
I have never said that Pooh. Books are not movies. Simple as that. Books have constraints and movies have constraints. AND both have advantages over each other as well. I can't handle the book/movie argument. If you are someone who can't stand books being made over then don't watch.

And seriously, if it introduces someone TO the book or author then good.

I could never get into LOTR. But I watched the movies. Now I can talk to people who love the books.... and not the aguement about the differences, but join in conversations I may not have had before.

deldaisy

Sergeant-at-Arms
Oct 1, 2010
Brisbane, Australia
I have seen Hogfather, COM and Going Postal.. liked them but I watched them as what they were.... referencing DW. Thought Going Postal was better than the other two. But I thought Hogfather was darker than GP.... which was an aspect I liked. See I love Death and I think the only way I would see him the same way I see him is full CGI.

I don't think anyone could ever satisfy a DW fan on every single character. You only have to look at the DW art to see that we see the characters differently.

It would be nice if a DW movie had the effects and the budget of the LOTR trilogy :laugh:

User Menu

Newsletter