SPOILERS Guards! Guards! a Discworld Boardgame

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
A

Anonymous

The prototype arrived to day so I get to test it, got to say the picture cards done by Stephen Player are awesome :)

A

Anonymous

RJH said:
The prototype arrived to day so I get to test it, got to say the picture cards done by Stephen Player are awesome :)
A bit of nitpicking here: YMMV when it comes to Mr Player's art. Personally I think he is making characters too ugly for their own good.

A

Anonymous

LilMaibe said:
RJH said:
A bit of nitpicking here: YMMV when it comes to Mr Player's art. Personally I think he is making characters too ugly for their own good.
Each to their own I say :)

I was never a massive fan of Josh Kirbys style and preferred Paul's over any other artist but credit to Stephen they do look pretty decent, I will be doing a 3 part look at the game later this week or early next week and will post so close up pics of the artwork for you to look over.

Kittycat1977

Lance-Corporal
Apr 6, 2010
Rotherham, South Yorkshire
RJH said:
Well I am buzzing right now as I have been asked by the game makers if I would like to play test one of the prototypes, which I said yes to, so I am awaiting delivery of the prototype game and will be reviewing it on my site new week hopefully.

So I would like to know if anyone would like to meet up to test the game with me. I live in South Yorkshire.

That is awfully tempting, I also live in South Yorkshire. Which bit are you from?

A

Anonymous

Kittycat1977 said:
RJH said:
Well I am buzzing right now as I have been asked by the game makers if I would like to play test one of the prototypes, which I said yes to, so I am awaiting delivery of the prototype game and will be reviewing it on my site new week hopefully.

So I would like to know if anyone would like to meet up to test the game with me. I live in South Yorkshire.

That is awfully tempting, I also live in South Yorkshire. Which bit are you from?
All i will say is I can do Meadowhall. I am looking at doing a proper play test so if anyone is interested please drop me a pm to organize it.

Aug 28, 2011
www.guardsguards.com
A

Anonymous

Jason said:
I played Guards! Guards! last night with some friends. We didn't complete the game because we ran out of time.

We felt it played a lot better than we expected and will try to play it again next week.
You don't realise where the time goes when you play it.

User Menu

Newsletter