help!

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Aug 10, 2010
I was wondering if anyone on here might be able to offer some help or ideas.

I've never read any of the Discworld books myself but my friend is quite a big fan. We've worked together over the last year and kept in touch and she is probably the best mate I've ever had. She will be leaving in the next couple of months and I wanted to get her something as a leaving present, only I have no idea what. I had considered trying to get a signed copy of one of the novels with a message in it from Mr. Pratchett perhaps. For me I thought this was a pretty nifty idea, but I have no idea if there is an opportunity to see him anywhere, either book signings (if he does such things) or whatever, or if he is still doing stuff like that. Can anyone enlighten me, or tell me where I can find out? ...or even if this is as nifty an idea as I thought :oops:

I also saw in another thread on here about special editions of books.

As you can probably tell I am pretty useless and as a male I don't have a clue :laugh: :p Any other suggestions would be most welcome too. I am a poet and did not know it ;) :laugh:

thanks in advance :)

Oct 13, 2008
Devon
poohcarrot said:
Hi littlemonster

TP doesn't do dedications anymore because of his illness, but if you check out the site below there's a whole range of interesting stuff, a lot of which is signed.

http://www.paulkidby.com/
Thanks Pooh, I have ordered a copy of I Shall Wear Midnight.

Welcome to here, Littlemonster.

PS I have also ordered Tiffany's White Horse pendant, wanted one for ages. :laugh: Don't tell OH!

Aug 10, 2010
Thanks for the welcomes

I got the same book so hopefully she won't get it too. Thanks very much for the suggestion of the site :laugh:

Thanks again

User Menu

Newsletter