How to contact Pratchett?

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Redone

Apr 2, 2009
Hello. Does anybody know how to contact Mr Pratchett by email? Or where to leave a massage, comment or whatever? I'm writing my BA right now and his books are a main topic of it. I would love to ask Mr Pratchett a few questions. My e-mail: redone19@tlen.pl

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
It's actually quite difficult as Terry is a very busy man who has been swamped with emails since his announcement about his Alzheimer's. If he was to even try to read all his emails he'd never have the time to write any books. :)

Welcome to the site! I'm sending you a PM (personal message)

gimmer

Apr 5, 2009
today kirkburton tomorrow wincanton

in kirkburton in west yorkshire there is a locale called 'treacle hole' (tracleoil) because a cart carrying a barrel of treacle once shed its load causing the local residents to rush out and dunk bread in the gutters - its alternative soubriquet is elephant hole (elephantoil) as it was used by travelling circuses to house their elephants during the off season - art as ever imitates life and yet again wincanton is well behind the game -

Dotsie

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 28, 2008
Tonyblack said:
Actually, Treacle Mining was an established art even before Terry wrote about it. ;)
I'm so gullible, I thought you were serious for a minute! Once again I'm shocked that something so wierd wasn't actually invented by Terry.

Welcome to the site Gimmer ;)

amy1

Jun 12, 2009
can you help

hello

i would like to contact Terry privately or at least guarantee the email being read. anyone got any ideas?

this is genuine and id really appreciate any ideas

Thanks loads!!

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
Re: can you help

amy1 said:
hello

i would like to contact Terry privately or at least guarantee the email being read. anyone got any ideas?

this is genuine and id really appreciate any ideas

Thanks loads!!
Welcome amy1 - I think Who's Wee Dug's idea is probably the best - but of course there are no guarentees. If you Google Colin Smythe, you'll get his website and his email address (Colin's) is there.

Good luck! :)

Mar 12, 2009
Darkest West Sussex
Dotsie said:
Tonyblack said:
Actually, Treacle Mining was an established art even before Terry wrote about it. ;)
I'm so gullible, I thought you were serious for a minute! Once again I'm shocked that something so wierd wasn't actually invented by Terry.

Welcome to the site Gimmer ;)
My cat's called Treacle. As she's my cat, she must be mine.

Ergo: Treacle mine.

(My wife's cat is called Cabbie, but that's not as funny for the purpose of this post. She is, however, a black cat which becomes more funny when talking about London taxis)

Batty

Sergeant
Feb 17, 2009
East Anglia
I used to have a tabby called 'Kipper'. He was lovely. ...

Mind you, I also have an umbrella with a hippo's head carved for the handle. I call him Hugo and talk to him when I'm out and about.
I decided on his name because when it rains, 'You go where I go' ...

Sep 4, 2009
Tonyblack said:
It's actually quite difficult as Terry is a very busy man who has been swamped with emails since his announcement about his Alzheimer's. If he was to even try to read all his emails he'd never have the time to write any books. :)

Welcome to the site! I'm sending you a PM (personal message)
hiya,
i stumbled accross this web site and thought i may get some help if possible, its my parents birthdays in december and as the biggest terry pratchett fans i know (and i know i alot) i thought it would be nice if i could send a letter to mr pratchett along with an addressed envelope to my parents and maybe he could just pop a signed pic of him self along to them? maybe even saying happy birthday to them?
what do you think? would it be possible to get a PO BOX address or something for him? he must have somewhere we can send letters?
thanks so much
hope to hear from you soon
xxx

gerelle

Nov 9, 2010
Tonyblack said:

I know this it is going to be a long short but I thought I would ask anyway. My boyfriend is a very big Diskworld fan and he has been so for most of his life. He has recently lost his only signed booked by Terry Pratchatt due to lost luggage.

I would like to replace this book for Christmas and I was wondering if it would be possible for him to sign a copy if I send him the book with a paid return envelop?

Is there is an address or PO box where I can contact Mr. Pratchatt? Or would it be better to contact him through Colin Smythe

Cheers

Gerelle

User Menu

Newsletter