I have done a disc!!! For VR

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Azh#oo8

Lance-Constable
Mar 14, 2021
1000mile.ish 10th scale disc . Feel the disc journey through space. Hurl yourself off the disk. Environmental exploration by broomstick and hand lantern
I'm new today and don't seem to be able to add pictures yet.
But hear are a couple of screen shots and a badly converted video of the work in progress

Last edited by a moderator:

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
Welcome to the site! Your first few posts will need to be moderated (as we have had a lot of spammers here), but after that, you should have access to the whole site.

The link you provided calls for me to obtain access. The premise sounds interesting, but beware of using Discworld names, as they are copyrighted and you may be contacted by Sir Terry's legal team.

Azh#oo8

Lance-Constable
Mar 14, 2021
Welcome to the site! Your first few posts will need to be moderated (as we have had a lot of spammers here), but after that, you should have access to the whole site.

The link you provided calls for me to obtain access. The premise sounds interesting, but beware of using Discworld names, as they are copyrighted and you may be contacted by Sir Terry's legal team.

Just made the folder public sorry about that please recheck the post. And be assured that I will not release it without legitimacy from his team.

If its something that they may be interested in publishing please show it to the appropriate persons... If you like what you see

RathDarkblade

City Watch
Mar 24, 2015
Melbourne, Victoria
Oh, cool! :) The screenshots look very good. Nicely done, Azh#008! :)

I can't download the .mov file, though. It's too big for google to scan, and when I tell it "Don't worry, just download it", it says: "Sorry, too big." *shrug* Sorry.

Azh#oo8

Lance-Constable
Mar 14, 2021

I can't download the .mov file, though. It's too big for google to scan, and when I tell it "Don't worry, just download it", it says: "Sorry, too big." *shrug* Sorry.
Thanks man just cut down the video to 4min first time editing video so forgive the cuts

Azh#oo8

Lance-Constable
Mar 14, 2021

Just found out that the Google drive app on your phone allows you to play the video as a stream. No more downloading

Azh#oo8

Lance-Constable
Mar 14, 2021
Yea vr headsets get a glair inside so it's dimly lit and the image is 7k download and zoom in. Vid shortened plz check it out.
I got everything wrong but I'm done now. Updated the link with the correct files have another look if you're interested

User Menu

Newsletter