I so wanna see this

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Ghost

Sergeant-at-Arms
Dec 6, 2012
Blackcountry
a thread for all the films that are on your wish list to see
for instance I really want to see Horns that should be out later this year

and Sly Cooper of Sony fame is coming out in two years

in fact in light of this I'm looking to re-buy the first game
for less than £20 :rolleyes:

Nov 15, 2011
Aust.
^That looks fantastic. My kind of movie.

Have organised my week this week so I can finally go see Philomena on Wednesday. I know it's gonna be sad but it's a must see for me.

simmonds91

Lance-Corporal
Oct 29, 2012
I really want to watch that ratchet and clank movie, Im worried it might turn into a kids movie like say "how to train your dragon" though. Philomena looks utterly boring, I cant stand films about a mother looking for her child that she lost or some kid looking for its "birth" parents, those type of films make me sick... then again coogan stars in it...

pip

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 3, 2010
KILDARE
Sister Jennifer said:
^That looks fantastic. My kind of movie.

Have organised my week this week so I can finally go see Philomena on Wednesday. I know it's gonna be sad but it's a must see for me.

My mother went during the summer with her sisters and they all cried because Philomena reminded them of their mother

Nov 15, 2011
Aust.
Yes there's a similar story in my mum's family.

:rolleyes: :laugh: Don't hold back simmonds, tell us what you really think.

I think Steve Coogan and Judy Dench will have the same magic as Judy & Billy Connolly did in Mrs Brown.

simmonds91

Lance-Corporal
Oct 29, 2012
Oh sorry sister jennifer I don't mean to insult, everyone is bound to have a difference in opinion so I didn't expect anyone to be offended but yeah, philomena is something i'll be avoiding.

janet

Sergeant
Nov 14, 2009
North East England
I couldn't get to grips with Coogan as Alan Partridge, or indeed most of his earlier work, at any price but Philomena seems to give him a chance to expand his talent and I'd give the film a viewing.

Catch-up

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 26, 2008
Michigan, U.S.A.
Those all look good! I'll have to add them to my list. Well, except Philomena maybe. It looks like an excellent movie, but I got choked up just watching the preview. I hate sad movies.

Quatermass

Sergeant-at-Arms
Dec 7, 2010
Just saw the trailer for Guardians of the Galaxy, and it's the first film for the year that I really want to see. Playing Hooked on a Feeling helped. :laugh:

User Menu

Newsletter