I'm totally lost!

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
May 26, 2010
folkestone
I have been looking for the discworld novels in miniature pocket size hardbacks. I remember them from years ago but can find no mention anyway on the internets. Did i dream them?

and hello by the way :)

joemcf

Constable
Apr 12, 2010
Bothwell, Scotland
That's quite handy though, cos they're the next 2 books i was thinking of buying. Yes they are small, but also quite cheap and seem to be in fairly good nick if Amazon allow the shipping to be under them (at least for one of them). So Mort and Equal Rites next on the to buy list...Any good? I've read Hogfather & Thief of Time, and am about 50 pages in Soul Music, so hopefully i will enjoy Mort at least. :laugh:

windle poons

Lance-Constable
Sep 15, 2008
Hertford
Only th first 4 were issued as Compact Discworld in about 92 or 93 I cant check as I am at work and the books are at home ,they were a nice idea but the print is so small you practically have to use a magnifying glass to read them as the only measure about 60x60mm
Bob
I have checked and they were published in 1995 and measure 75x 80mm you still need a magnifying glass to read them though
B

Oct 13, 2008
Devon
I have two, Mort & The Colour Of Magic. I did have the others but lent them to someone & never got them back. :x
I am on the look out for the 'lost' ones.
They are very hard to read.

joemcf

Constable
Apr 12, 2010
Bothwell, Scotland
I bought the compact Equal rites, and am enjoying it immensly and well as liking its easiness to carry about and sneaking about with. i don't why i want to sneak about with it but i do it and its fun. :laugh:

User Menu

Newsletter