Irish Convention

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

cols

Lance-Corporal
Nov 5, 2008
ireland
Who's Wee Dug said:
Thats a shame cols,there is the Birmingham one next year. :laugh:
Here's hoping someone gives me a job some time soon so I can start saving!
Had really cool (corsets and all )outfits and was finally going to get to wear them!

cols

Lance-Corporal
Nov 5, 2008
ireland
poohcarrot said:
cols said:
Had really cool (corsets and all )outfits and was finally going to get to wear them!
:eek:

Well, if it'd make you feel any better, why not wear them, take a photo and post it here? I'm sure we wouldn't mind. :twisted:
Maybe some night when I'm drunk, ;) ;) besides that there's no hope.I have my suspicions that the outfits may have been part of the reason I did not get to go,(I was going on my own as OH hates TP) it was supposed to be my anniversary pressie but the OH said he totally forgot :rolleyes: and it was too late we couldn't afford it :( I got a wooly jumper instead which is 3 sizes too big

Next time I'll just save up myself and bugger off to a con

Jul 27, 2008
Stirlingshire, Scotland
Hmmm!!forgot, :eek: methinks that statement is the equivalent of that stuff that excretes from a bulls behind, I do feel a bit sorry for you.

Be determined to go to the next one regardless. :) He has plenty of time to save for a pressie next year in Brum even if it's a bit early.

Beth

Lance-Corporal
Aug 18, 2009
Godalming, Surrey
www.bethworlds.com
Oh my I had so much fun and Ireland has so captured my heart. I fully intend to go back and drive drive drive. What a beautiful place. Here is the link to my Facebook photo album but I'm still uploading photos. I also dropped my camera just before the gala dinner and had to rely on my in camera phone and on the photos of others until a new one could be purchased in London.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=122490&id=637429032&l=10deec1df1

That's a public link so even if you aren't on Facebook you should be able to view. Also I did go overboard on buying photos by the pro photographers that were there. They were SO good! I usually take weird looking photos but these two really knew what they were doing.

Beth

Lance-Corporal
Aug 18, 2009
Godalming, Surrey
www.bethworlds.com
Oh and I was so happy at the result of the auction. Both my paintings went. John Hicks (skull ring remember?) bought the Granny painting for his wife Pam's birthday. Colin Smythe bought the Feegles and it looks wonderful in his office.

User Menu

Newsletter