Is There A Full Discworld Book List with ISBN

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Feb 9, 2009
Deepcar
rsmdesigns.net
As said else where on here im re-building my collection and aim to get hold of every book eventually or at least try my hardest anyway does anyone have or know of a list of every book with its ISBN number and in this I mean every version of every book

Ben Carey

Feb 22, 2009
Luton
Hi

I'm new to the Terry Pratchett Book's can anyone tell me are all the books on the link above Adult books. As i know he has written children's books aswell

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
Ben Carey said:
Hi

I'm new to the Terry Pratchett Book's can anyone tell me are all the books on the link above Adult books. As i know he has written children's books aswell
The whole thing about suitablity for age is a bit of a difficult one with Terry's books. All of his books can be and are read by people of all ages. Even the so-called adult ones are read by children.

I would say that some are written with children in mind - but he doesn't write down to them and some of the so-called childre's books have quite important consepts in them.

I would say (if I was pushed) that the Johnny Maxwell Trology, The Bromeliad Trilogy, The Carpet People and possibly Amazing Maurice and the Tiffany series could be classed as less adult and more chilren's/young adults.

Hope that helps :)

Ezekiel000

Lance-Constable
Oct 7, 2008
Ben Carey said:
Hi

I wouldn't say that Terry Pratchett has written any children's books but the ones that Tony listed are aimed more towards young adults/teenagers (Although I enjoyed all of them).

Where's my cow may be considered a children's book but I'm not sure as I've never seen it.

All others (Discworld, Good Omens, Nation, The Unadulterated Cat, Dark Side of the Sun & Strata) are not aimed at any specific age group.

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
I'd say Where's My Cow was a parody of a children's book for very small children. It causes libraries a real headache when it comes to classifying it. ;)

Latest posts

User Menu

Newsletter