Join the Crowd

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Batty

Sergeant
Feb 17, 2009
East Anglia
I've had trouble posting a character.
The first time I tried, I forgot to add any hat or scarf, and could not enter my e-mail address as the '@' was not being recognized.
I tried again and was successful, and even managed to enter the competition by typing my e-mail address - although it wasn't made easy as every time I typed '@', " appeared, which meant that my address was not recognized.
I then typed " in my address, and '@' appeared on the screen!

I haven't been given a unique number though, and I can't see myself in the crowd. Does it take a while to appear?

Sep 25, 2010
Australia
No, mine won't save either. Maybe we're just not meant for the stands? pandas are endangered, I reckon that means that we are entitled to a, an enclosure?

Great site - much more fun than school work. :laugh:

Oct 13, 2008
Devon
The Mad Collector said:
I cannot save a character either and nobody is showing in the stands. Anyone know how to contact them to let them know the site isn't working?
Neither can I, I have been 'playing' on it for over an hour & it won't load.
Nor can I see any other characters. I thought you had to get a mail from the person you want to look for?
Nor could I see where they want my email?

deldaisy

Sergeant-at-Arms
Oct 1, 2010
Brisbane, Australia
pandasthumb said:
oh
endangered and left out :(
panda darling..... We are Australians dear. We aren't in the stands.... just follow me to the "Members Stand"

Pardon me.... excuse me... WILL you step aside!...SECURITY!... thank you so much... Please! No photographs!...

User Menu

Newsletter