Live from Leicester Square premier of Good Omens

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

RathDarkblade

City Watch
Mar 24, 2015
Melbourne, Victoria
I'm even more excited for this now. I wonder when (or if) it will come to Australia.

Not just Sheen and Tennant, but Michael McKean, Miranda Richardson, Jack Whitehall, Nick Offerman and David Morrissey. Yayayayayayay! :)

Nick Offerman flew from South Africa to do one or two scenes. Backstage one of the chess girls (?) told him what a long way he came, for only a few lines; he said he'd have come twice the distance for half the lines - he liked the book so much. :)

There's one thing that puzzles me - David Morrissey plays the captain of a pleasure cruiser? I don't remember this. :\ Does anyone know?

Jul 27, 2008
Stirlingshire, Scotland
I'm even more excited for this now. I wonder when (or if) it will come to Australia.

Not just Sheen and Tennant, but Michael McKean, Miranda Richardson, Jack Whitehall, Nick Offerman and David Morrissey. Yayayayayayay! :)

Nick Offerman flew from South Africa to do one or two scenes. Backstage one of the chess girls (?) told him what a long way he came, for only a few lines; he said he'd have come twice the distance for half the lines - he liked the book so much. :)

There's one thing that puzzles me - David Morrissey plays the captain of a pleasure cruiser? I don't remember this. :\ Does anyone know?
Already showing worldwide on Amazon Prime I'm just about to binge on some more.
That might be one of the things that was not in the original book as Neil says there some in the film but not in the book.

Tiffany

Sergeant
Oct 13, 2008
Devon
Is that the one where Neil and Terry had cameos? :) Yes, I have that one too.
Not sure, will go get it. No it hasn't according to the list of Special guest appearances, or the cast. It was released in 2015, broadcast the year before. 4 CD's. On the front cover it says 50 minutes longer than the radio broadcast.

User Menu

Newsletter