Merchandise

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

EvilChap

Nov 17, 2009
Hello people :)

This is my first post here. It's my other halves birthday on 24/11 and I would like to get here some official clothing... can anybody point me in the right direction?

Thank you very much, and thanks for all the books!

Ben

EvilChap

Nov 17, 2009
Thanks very much for the timely replies people :)

I will give those places a go, just finish listening to unabridged Men at Arms first though :laugh:

EvilChap

Nov 17, 2009
Letdown :(

I ordered a few items of clothing as a present on 27/11 from the Paul Kidsby website, but nothing has shown up :( They haven't returned calls and their voicemail is now full, I am quite concerned!

Does anybody have any experience with them?

Thanks!

Ben

cols

Lance-Corporal
Nov 5, 2008
ireland
I've ordered from PJSM lots of times and their dispatch is usually very prompt , they normally send an email notifying you of dispatch and you can also track your order on the website
They are usually very easy to deal with so maybe try tracking your order and I'm sure you'll hear from them soon :laugh:

cols

Lance-Corporal
Nov 5, 2008
ireland
yeah well done ospreys .

I missed the game :oops: I was at home visiting the clan in Rob Kearney country(he lives down the road) I bought a leinster jersey, still love munster but I can support both can't I? And just in case I ever stumble across the yummy Rob I thought I should wear the blue .!

Bickaxe

Corporal
Jul 25, 2008
Newport
Re: Letdown :(

EvilChap said:
I ordered a few items of clothing as a present on 27/11 from the Paul Kidsby website, but nothing has shown up :( They haven't returned calls and their voicemail is now full, I am quite concerned!

Does anybody have any experience with them?

Thanks!

Ben
they are very quick normally. Ordered something myself on Friday, it arrived Saturday

Jason

Special Constable
Jul 10, 2008
Pontarddulais - Wales
discworldmonthly.co.uk
I guess they are getting swamped for Christmas.

It is run by Sandra Kidby and Rob Wilkins (Terry's PA). I guess if Rob is busy with Terry it leaves all the work to Sandra. I understand they get lots of orders and try to deal with them as quickly as possible.

User Menu

Newsletter