michael rubens the sheriff of yrnameer

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

chris.ph

Sergeant-at-Arms
Aug 12, 2008
swansea south wales
if youve read this months discworld monthly you will have read that they reckoned this author was a mixture of pterry and douglas adams, so seeing as im not banned from amazon at the moment i just ordered it. after i recieve it i will tell you lot wether its worth a read. just remember most of my reviews are two words ie its crap or its good so dont get to excited :laugh: :laugh:

chris.ph

Sergeant-at-Arms
Aug 12, 2008
swansea south wales
tends to happen on fridays when im relaxed i really should disable the oneclickbuy button :laugh: £35 the last time on about 8 books she went nuts :laugh:

im also banned from ebay as ive just got another 15000 yes 15000 ebooks togo with the 20000 ive already got on my laptop :laugh:

sausages dont last long in my house because my mrs gives them to troy as treats , i dont even get a look in :cry:

chris.ph said:
tends to happen on fridays when im relaxed i really should disable the oneclickbuy button :laugh: £35 the last time on about 8 books she went nuts :laugh:

im also banned from ebay as ive just got another 15000 yes 15000 ebooks togo with the 20000 ive already got on my laptop :laugh:

sausages dont last long in my house because my mrs gives them to troy as treats , i dont even get a look in :cry:
Arsk her to shave yer bum again,... tell her it makes you feel good... :twisted:

User Menu

Newsletter