New edition

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

simmonds91

Lance-Corporal
Oct 29, 2012
I'd do a lot for a hardback folklore book... Just as well it's for the american market, i mean a new design isn't all that and it isn't even an impressive design, just your standard turtle through space pic... No thanks.

raisindot

Sergeant-at-Arms
Oct 1, 2009
Boston, MA USA
EbiGeorge said:
Reading is one of the good attitudes of every one in this modern world especially in the case of students. Most of the students have no interests to read books even it is good for their studies. For making their academic assignments the students have to read books for getting knowledge and it will help them to write the assignments in the right way. I am a person of reading any kinds of books if i will get an impression towards it. Now i am in the level of graduate and i decided to select law as my main subjects and so i have to join to a college. For that i have to prepare for the law college admission essay writing for getting the admission to the college. Please provide any guidance book for the same.
I heard that Monty Python is reuniting for a UK tour. I would be so happy if they would sing one of their most famous songs:

"SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM
SPAM, SPAM, SPAM. SPAM
SPAMITTY SPAM, WONDEFUL SPAM...." :rolleyes:

User Menu

Newsletter