News about Going Postal film

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Two main things, really.

Agoraphobia: I suffer from Agoraphobia, although now I can get out and do things like shop in town and go to the doctors. I still break out in a sweat in huge crowds, and I tend to suffer from Panic Attacks at loud noisy events.

Money: Have no money at all... My credit card bill monthly is high!

Also I can't drive and because of the A thing, I hate travelling by bus or car.

Jan Van Quirm

Sergeant-at-Arms
Nov 7, 2008
Dunheved, Kernow
www.janhawke.me.uk
*huggles Magrat sympathetically* :(

I have a thing about crowds as well - sometimes I have to leave the supermarket because I want to SCREEEEEEEEEEAM! :rolleyes:
*looks sly* ...although actually that's a great excuse to get out of going through the checkout which drives me nuts for other reasons.... :twisted:

Tiffany

Sergeant
Oct 13, 2008
Devon
Very sorry to hear you are agrophobic, Magrat.

Good that you can go shopping though, that takes courage.

I have never been to a TP convention, didn't know there were any till I joined here.
I can't drive either so don't get to go far, unless someone takes me, member of my family or a friend.
I hope all who go to Budapest get to be extras in the film. Good luck to you all.

Jan 2, 2009
I've not been to a Terry Pratchett convention, but I went to a Star Trek one once and bumped into the Real Hodgesargh, who was advertising Millenicon Hand and Shrimp (yes, it was a long time ago).

I'm toying with the idea of getting to a Wadfest in the next couple of years, but It'll be a while yet.

Cheers, Vena

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
Vena Ravenhaired said:
I've not been to a Terry Pratchett convention, but I went to a Star Trek one once and bumped into the Real Hodgesargh, who was advertising Millenicon Hand and Shrimp (yes, it was a long time ago).

I'm toying with the idea of getting to a Wadfest in the next couple of years, but It'll be a while yet.

Cheers, Vena
I've met Hodges on several occasions. There's nothing that will really prepare you for the experience! :laugh:

User Menu

Newsletter