Numbered Special Editions of Nation

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
Those of you who were lucky enough to attend the special signings today may also have been lucky enough to get one of the Special Edition copies of Nation.

If you did then list here what number you got. 8)

Jul 26, 2008
No 0 cause i aint got one :( anyone got a spare they will let me buy off them? :oops:

141, yep you got it right got one from a very special person on here who shall remain nameless unless they dont mind me posting there fantastic name. thank you, thank you, thank you. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Kernow

Oct 28, 2008
hi i orderd one of the black limited ones off of waterstone web site it came today and not happy it is all damaged :( :( i want to cry :cry: :cry:

Dotsie

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 28, 2008
You want to get onto that, with extreme prejudice! And see if you can't even get a lower number while you're about it.

Fi

Oct 4, 2008
They should replace it for you but you'd need to be relatively quick.

I don't know what number mine is yet. Getting it involved lots of skulduggery. A friend picked one up for me (thank you Andy Raby) and it was sent to my Mums who paid for it and then she 'sneakily' handed it over to my son and got her money back. All this time I pretended I was bewailing the fact that I couldn't get to the signing and looking longingly at a certain online auction site :rolleyes: Mum said I deserved an Oscar

Apparently he punched the air and shouted YES when she said she'd managed to source one. :laugh: Ever since then he's been making little comments about the fact that I'll probably faint when I see what he's got me and waggling his eyebrows in a mysterious fashion. :laugh:

Kernow

Oct 28, 2008
Hi all have got a new one in the post on the way :laugh:. It was a manufacuring problem all the bottom pages of the book have not been cut properbly :eek: not sure how that would happen o_O: any way just to let you know to look at the bottom of your books :rolleyes:

Jul 29, 2008
Nation Ltd Edition

118 - Waterstones
101 - Waterstones
263 - Hayling Island

Andy "Two Swords" Hancock

Got a US proof, UK proof, 2x 5000 ltd ed books, UK 1st ed and the pen.

User Menu

Newsletter