Obituaries...

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Mar 5, 2013
Leeds, W Yorks
hnorwood.co.uk
Clarissa Dickson Wright popped her clogs at the weekend. She may not have made an impact outside the UK but she made it big (!) with the late Jennifer Paterson as the "Two Fat Ladies" pootling around the country on a motorbike and cooking, back in the late 80's and 90's.

Jan Van Quirm

Sergeant-at-Arms
Nov 7, 2008
Dunheved, Kernow
www.janhawke.me.uk
Yeah - that was really sad 'cos she was a very interesting lady indeed. Last time I saw her on TV was on 'I'm a Celebrity' - mainly because she was in it as normally I'm not keen on that programme but Colin Baker was there as well and she really came across as such an honest and warm personality who'd do anything for you once she'd got to know you.

The press obits said it all really - you'll be sadly missed Clarissa :cry:

Jul 27, 2008
Stirlingshire, Scotland
I liked the two Fat Ladies show, but I thought Clarissa was a bit older, here name was certainly a mouthful: Clarissa Theresa Philomena Aileen Mary Josephine Agnes Elsie Trilby Louise Esmeralda Dickson Wright. RIP :mrgre

Just goes to show you can be rich, famous and have a Rolling Stone for a boyfriend and still be unhappy. :eek:

Stripped of his licence to practise law in 1979 because he made false statements in documents and "showed little regard" for professional ethics.

An upstanding moral compass of a person then :rolleyes: :devil:

Since the rest of his 'church' was mainly extended family, you can only hope that they will all now fade in to obscurity.

Quatermass

Sergeant-at-Arms
Dec 7, 2010
Wait, what? Is this a hoax? Please tell me this ain't a hoax? :eek:

*does some quick looking up*

Well, I'll be damned. Well, I would be if Phelps had his way. He hated everything and everyone.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :eek:ccasion-balloons: :eek:ccasion-balloons: :text-goodpost: :text-lol: :text-woo:

Let's do a ceremonial dance on top of his corpse, lest it wake as the walking dead.

This is the best thing I have heard for a long time. :laugh:

User Menu

Newsletter