obviously new, and not advanced

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Miss Ogg

Mar 3, 2010
My friend,
You have helped me many times to continue my journey through this strange world. It seems to be a rare blessing and treasure of the highest order to come across a mind which doesn't need explaining. who says that what is confusing is confusing, knows there is something essentially humerous about this and finds wisdom in observation. You have often reassured me and educated me in the ways of the world. I love Nanny Ogg but am probably more of a Granny weatherwax without the confidence or authoity( i'm sure its part of the genetic code) though of course granny admires nanny, but don't tell her i said so.

my thoughts are with you, and i hope you don't have more interesting times than you would hope for

wishing you the best catht:laugh:

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
Welcome to the site Miss Ogg! :laugh:

I hope that Terry gets to see your message to him, but we have no idea whether he visits the site. I think a lot of us here feel the way you do about him. :laugh:

Miss Ogg

Mar 3, 2010
HEY THERE

Tankyou for your welcome, do you meet up at the drum sometimes? I am downside time to most of you, most likely like a fly which really doesn't seem to show any concern for which way is up, just where it is going. next task will be to more completely fill in my profile. I'm thinking i should be taking my power- MISTRESS OGG, the thunder from down under :twisted: o_O yep an Australian, central coast new south wales, a lttle bit of paradise. I was reading about your plans for the tp gathering and it is wonderful to think of the fun you will have - whatever happened to rince wind?

RAT ON A STICK?
OH THAT WAN'T WHAT I MEANT ! IT WAS ONE OF THOSE THINGYS
, NOT A DOUBLE ONTONDRE- TOO LAZY TO GET THE DICTIONARY TA

User Menu

Newsletter