Primeval

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Penfold

Sergeant-at-Arms
Dec 29, 2009
Worthing
www.lenbrookphotography.com
Watched it tonight and so glad they bought it back. It doesn't appear that they stinted on budget or quality either. Also surprised to see Alexander Siddig (a.k.a. Dr Bashir, Star Trek DS9) in the cast. :eek: I'm still wondering whether he will be a good guy or bad tho. :laugh:

Tiffany

Sergeant
Oct 13, 2008
Devon
Brilliant series. I thought it might not be as good as the previous, but so far it is. I do like to see those super creatures from the past, not sure if they did actually roar though. The acting is good too.

Birthday

Lance-Constable
Feb 2, 2011
I thought they didn't have enough REALLY cool monsters this time (future predator wormy things etc.), but the CGI budget was obviously up and it was pretty good.

meerkat

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jan 16, 2010
Pocklington East Riding Yorkshire
You can't beat a terra bird! Shame it looked like an overgrown Dodo! However, we can only guess what they were like, so I suppose they can be excused!

Brilliant series. Have just brought myself series 3! Can sit and watch it all again. Hurrah!

Tiffany

Sergeant
Oct 13, 2008
Devon
I quite liked the Dodo's. :laugh: They should have been nicer though. :laugh: Why are all those creatures so evilly aggressive & wanting to eat everyone? There must have been some friendly non dangerous creatures from those times? The only nice one was Rex & we haven't seen much of him in this last series. Good technology now for the creatures, they do look real.

They certainly left it right up in the air for the end of the last episode.

Apr 29, 2009
London
Tiffany said:
I quite liked the Dodo's. :laugh: They should have been nicer though. :laugh: Why are all those creatures so evilly aggressive & wanting to eat everyone? There must have been some friendly non dangerous creatures from those times? The only nice one was Rex & we haven't seen much of him in this last series. Good technology now for the creatures, they do look real.

They certainly left it right up in the air for the end of the last episode.
The birds we saw on Saturday were Terrorbirds.

We actually saw Dodos in an epidode that was set in a football ground (I believe it was filmed at Millwall) and the Dodos were hurtling round the kitchens.

I believe it was when Connor's 2 mates discovered what he was up to, and one of them got bitten and died a nasty Dodo death!

User Menu

Newsletter