Renewals, ratings and possible cancellations

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Apr 29, 2009
London
Not quite!! It think Fox only showed about 5 episodes of Firefly before pulling the plug.

I think Caprica is on it's first season, though. Medium is on S7, and the network might get it in the neck for cancelling Ghost Whisperer instead of Medium!!

Aug 12, 2010
Bristol
Bouncy Castle said:
Medium is on S7, and the network might get it in the neck for cancelling Ghost Whisperer instead of Medium!!
I liked ghost whisperer but the child conundrum and death of hubby [then making his spirit enter another man]killed it slightly, they should of remained true to the 1 persons ghostly experiences as a medium.
medium itself was just boring.
I was most disappointed that doll house was cancelled alpha [wash in firefly]
was an excellent bad guy. :cry:

R.I.P ALPHA !!!

Apr 29, 2009
London
ghostsecurity28 said:
Bouncy Castle said:
Medium is on S7, and the network might get it in the neck for cancelling Ghost Whisperer instead of Medium!!
I liked ghost whisperer but the child conundrum and death of hubby [then making his spirit enter another man]killed it slightly, they should of remained true to the 1 persons ghostly experiences as a medium.
medium itself was just boring.
I was most disappointed that doll house was cancelled alpha [wash in firefly]
was an excellent bad guy. :cry:

R.I.P ALPHA !!!
Have you ever seen the lovely Alan Tudyk in a movie called Death at a Funeral?

You get to see his botty, and very nice it is too! ;)

Willem

Sergeant
Jan 11, 2010
Weert, The Netherlands
Anyone seen some of the new shows that started in the US recently? There are some truly bad ones.

Mike and Molly - fat joke after fat joke. From the creator of Two and a Half Men and the Big Bang Theory. Really shows that we need to get rid of all the laugh tracks.

No Ordinary Family - about a normal family getting superpowers. It's got some potential but the first two episodes were filled with bad cliches.

Raising Hope, from the creator of My Name Is Earl. It's okay, but since I've got my own little girl I can't really enjoy humor about babies being in the backseat of a car without straps.

The Event, which is hyped as the next Lost. Sure it's got mysteries, except they answer them pretty quick. I'm still watching 4 eps in, but not sure how long I'll last.

Running Wilde, from people who did Arrested Development. It's fun and quirky but has more potential.

Outsourced - now this is truly awful. It's about an American running a callcenter in India. Indian stereotypes, bad accents, it's like watching It Ain't Half Hot Mum. Although I still dislike Mike and Molly more :)

Then there's the Channel 4 series 'The Increasingly Bad Decisions of Todd Margaret'. I like it :)

Still more shows that started recently, most notable Boardwalk Empire. I'm saving that one for my days off next week!

User Menu

Newsletter