RUBBER Trailer!

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

deldaisy

Sergeant-at-Arms
Oct 1, 2010
Brisbane, Australia
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah it opened for me Dave..... shame about that Pip.

No wonder you had to put in your age..... gore sure... but you should have mentioned the nudity too Dave. This is a family forum after all.

Dave... hun.... you have no problems with this opening on 1st April?

DaveC

Sergeant
Jul 7, 2010
Portishead, UK
davecfilmgeek.tumblr.com
deldaisy said:

No wonder you had to put in your age..... gore sure... but you should have mentioned the nudity too Dave. This is a family forum after all.

Nudity must have gone to fast for me, didn't see it!

Apr 1st? No joke - it's been seen ages ago and is on demand TV in US now. :)

DaveC

Sergeant
Jul 7, 2010
Portishead, UK
davecfilmgeek.tumblr.com
DaveC said:
deldaisy said:

Nudity must have gone to fast for me, didn't see it!

Apr 1st? No joke - it's been seen ages ago and is on demand TV in US now. :)
I went back. :laugh: Pause at 1:01min mark. Don't know how I missed 'em. Crikey! :p

deldaisy

Sergeant-at-Arms
Oct 1, 2010
Brisbane, Australia
I committed Rabbit-cide once.

I was driving through the country on a narrow road when I hit a rabbit.... poor little thing was decapitated. Trouble was.... the head landed on the front of my bonnnet FACING ME and slowly.... still staring at me.... slide all the length of the bonnet til it caught against the windscreen right in front of me.... bleeding. :eek: :eek:

I had to drive with it like that for about another five km's until I could pull off the road. (Did I mention that all that time I had three other girlfriends in the car screaming and screaming.) Luckily when I pulled over so did a car following me.... I guess the doors flying open, four girls leaping out and screaming and one throwing up kind of gave them a hint all was not well. The guy in the car got the head off for me and washed most of the blood off. :(

User Menu

Newsletter