Seinfeld

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

poohcarrot

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 13, 2009
NOT The land of the risen Son!!
Jan Van Quirm said:
The guy likes Seinfeld, makes one post and he's a spammer? Granted it's likely he's random and won't be back, in which case it really doesn't matter does it? There's another bod today done exactly the same (twice in fact) except he's plugging some stupid online car site/game for little or no reason - you welcome him 'cos he posted completely randomly in the official welcome thread? At least this chap's a fan and not flogging something! Ashamed on your behalf for the double standards smartypants :x
I don't think you've got your brain switched on Jan. o_O

I thought I was equally insulting to both of them :twisted:

Jan Van Quirm

Sergeant-at-Arms
Nov 7, 2008
Dunheved, Kernow
www.janhawke.me.uk
:rolleyes: you were equally sarky to both of them smartypants but IMO more deliberately insulting and openly offensive to this one. But that's just me.

And yes my judgment's shot to all hell today but IF this one had been a real person my point still stands - it's just plain rude and unnecessary on a site that prides itself on being friendly and tolerant, especially to newcomers. It's not a real person so 'Ha bloody Ha' isn't it funny? :x

I don't think it is and wouldn't have bothered posting in here in the first place whether or not I had an opinion on Seinfeld, just to have a cheap laugh - why you decided to respond is your business :rolleyes:

poohcarrot

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 13, 2009
This one was obviously a spammer and I didn't like his/her/its tone, so deserved insulting. The other one made an effort to join in the thread, then spammed.

Do you really think if there hadn't been a link to buy what he was selling (now deleted by the mods) I would have been so rude? :rolleyes:

And yes, I enjoy making sarky comments to spammers. It makes me feel I'm fighting back.

Jan Van Quirm

Sergeant-at-Arms
Nov 7, 2008
Dunheved, Kernow
www.janhawke.me.uk
Well hopefully there was a real person behind this one who is now suitably chastened as a result. :rolleyes:

The other automaton made absolutely no sense at all so far as I can see especially in Nat's thread and so got ignored for the most part. Anyway - there's no point to this at all. I'm off to bed and hopefully I'll appreciate your wit more tomorrow - that or get the SoH bypass that sneaked on today taken out o_O

poohcarrot

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 13, 2009
Jan Van Quirm said:
The other automaton made absolutely no sense at all so far as I can see especially in Nat's thread and so got ignored for the most part.
I ignored the Natt thread one too. But the Car thread one did make sense and must have been written by a real person, so I responded.

Nighty-night grumpy-draws :laugh:

User Menu

Newsletter