Shrek-Ever After....Howazzit?

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

On a scale of 17, howwazit?

• <3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 6-8

• 9-11

• 12-14

• 15-17

• Total voters
First one was good, second one was good, third was alright, I guess, and now... eh...
I feel like they're trying to cling to a character in order to milk more out of the series, but it seems a bit tired now. Haven't seen the fourth one, but unlikely to go watch it. How about a new character, Dreamworks? What about a bookish zombie who gets taken on an adventure to stop his tomb library being bulldozed in by an ambitious theme park designer? ;)

Jun 17, 2010
I saw all three parts of it. I feel like they're trying to cling to a character in order to milk more out of the series, but it seems a bit tired now. Haven't seen the fourth one, but unlikely to go watch it. A bookish zombie who gets taken on an adventure to stop his tomb library being bulldozed in by an ambitious theme park designer

Oct 13, 2008
Devon
I am going to see it tomorrow in 3D.
I loved all the other Shrek films & have them on DVD too.

I'll rate it for you when I've seen it, Ponder. I am going with a totally unbiased feeling.

Bickaxe

Corporal
Jul 25, 2008
Newport
They've been getting steadily worse. But at least they are consistent in that.

Wasn't impressed by the 4th instalment, it didn't add anything and I feel cheated having paid that much on a few hours 'entertainment'

Tiffany

Sergeant
Oct 13, 2008
Devon
Well! We, my friend & I, liked it. Thought the plot good, the animation good, the special effects good & it was a totally enjoyable cinematic experiance. We are easily pleased I guess. :laugh: :laugh:

May 5, 2010
My sister had won 4 free tickets for the first screenin at our area.

first Shrek 10/10
second 7/10
thrid 4/10
fourth 3/10

this movie would have fit in 5 to 10 minutes. the 3-d effects were nice.
best of it was Donkey

Aug 26, 2010
After the disqualification of an evil dragon, rescue a beautiful princess and save your kingdom by laws ", which is an ogre to do? Well, if you're Shrek, you have the wind suddenly the father of a family home. Instead of scaring away the villagers as he was wont, Shrek reluctantly accepts a fork autograph now. Whats happened to roar this ogre? Longing for the days when he felt like an ogre "real" Shrek is tricked into signing a pact with the smooth-talking dealmaker, Rumpelstiltskin. Shrek suddenly finds herself in a twisted

User Menu

Newsletter