Some early pTerry stories Bucks Free Press days

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

hiwlib

May 25, 2010
UK
www.terrypratchett.weebly.com
Wow - great that this is being discussed here; I hope it is exciting for Terry Pratchett fans out there!

My name is Rob and I am the webmaster of the Terry Pratchett / Bucks Free Press website. I am having great fun transcribing the stories and would like to say that there are many great things to come to the website in the future!

hiwlib

May 25, 2010
UK
www.terrypratchett.weebly.com
Ah, poohcarrot, I recognise your username - hard to forget that one! Message received with thanks!

Tonyblack, I am indeed having a lot of fun doing this. Reading through the stories is really amusing; some really funny stuff there.

The Thrist Pin story is one of my favourites so far, and there are many more delights to come!

There is a story about Colonel Vest's expedition to catch a Snorry; that one is really amusing, and another where Professor Whelk travels to Mars in a steam-operated rocketship is also a good read.

I have barely scratched the surface... there are about 250 issues of the BFP that Terry wrote stories for; that is a heck of a lot of stuff that hasnt seen light of day for over 40 years!!!

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
I've included a link to your page on the Links Thread in the Mended Drum forum. :laugh:

You might like to know that they are talking about the stories HERE on the Cunning Artificer's website as well. ;)

User Menu

Newsletter