Sponge Bob Square Pants

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Do you like Sponge Bob Square Pants?

• Love him

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He's OK

• Hate him

• Who?

• Total voters
Dec 31, 2008
Japan
I never come to this section because I have no chance to go to the cinema, watch videos, or anything remotely interesting on TV. But my daughter has recently got into Sponge Bob Square Pants and I think it's really funny. I love Patrick.

What do you think?

Dotsie

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 28, 2008
Well I don't get to see it very often, but whenever I do I think it's hilarious. So I put "love him".

I used to work with someone who could sing the theme tune, which might be going a bit far. She & her husband had t-shirts as well :rolleyes:

poohbcarrot said:
Cheery said:
It's so silly, you couldn't believe it!
It's about a talking sponge who wears squarepants. Why can't you believe that? :laugh:
And he lives under the sea and has friends and enemies and lives a wonderful life as long as he doesn't leave the ocean. Nothing strange there. :laugh:

Bickaxe

Corporal
Jul 25, 2008
Newport
Spongebob is great. Any kids cartoon with a character called Sandy Cheeks (ex-adult film star?) has got to be good.

Prefer Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends though, slightly odd, but hilarious

Batty

Sergeant
Feb 17, 2009
East Anglia
Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit said:
poohbcarrot said:
Cheery said:
It's about a talking sponge who wears squarepants. Why can't you believe that? :laugh:
And he lives under the sea and has friends and enemies and lives a wonderful life as long as he doesn't leave the ocean. Nothing strange there. :laugh:
I don't watch it, but if a sponge lives under the sea, then would his sponginess soak up the sea and make him permanently damp? Are you sure it's square pants he wears and not a nappy??

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
Batty said:
poohbcarrot said:
Cheery said:
I don't watch it, but if a sponge lives under the sea, then would his sponginess soak up the sea and make him permanently damp? Are you sure it's square pants he wears and not a nappy??
Erm... you do know that sponges actually live under the sea... don't you? :laugh:

Catch-up

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 26, 2008
Michigan, U.S.A.
I voted Love Him, but if there's a marathon going on it borders on Hate Him. My girls love watching it. Our youngest, who's 5, gets laughing so hard she just about passes out.

Bickaxe said:
Prefer Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends though, slightly odd, but hilarious
Yes!! :laugh: My all time favorite cartoon ever! (Cheese) 8) Samurai Jack used to be a close second when it was on.

Batty

Sergeant
Feb 17, 2009
East Anglia
Tonyblack said:
Batty said:
poohbcarrot said:
Cheery said:
Erm... you do know that sponges actually live under the sea... don't you? :laugh:
Yes, thank you, Tony. :laugh: But Sponge Coral isn't actually a sponge. It is known to marine biologists as melithaea ochracea, and really has nothing to do with sponges. It just looks like a sponge.
Sponges that lead happy and productive lives under the sea do not wear pants, and therefore will not have wet, clingy material that could chafe their nether regions! ;)

User Menu

Newsletter