Swap - FMA #27 in Japanese for a jar of Bovril.

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

deldaisy

Sergeant-at-Arms
Oct 1, 2010
Brisbane, Australia
*pictures Bikkit in a thin shawl begging on the side of a snow covered street*

"Please kind sir... can you spare a penny sir. I have to send some gravy to a poor soul in Japan.... Oh thanks you sir. You are kind sir"

deldaisy said:
*pictures Bikkit in a thin shawl begging on the side of a snow covered street*

"Please kind sir... can you spare a penny sir. I have to send some gravy to a poor soul in Japan.... Oh thanks you sir. You are kind sir"
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
i'm ashamed to admit that i played the "i'm a starving student living off her overdraft" card on my mum so she paid postage :twisted:

deldaisy

Sergeant-at-Arms
Oct 1, 2010
Brisbane, Australia
Mothers DO that Bikkit....

We have had the floods here.. and hours before they hit I was stranded on the side of the road with a busted radiator, so I had to get towed home and then it cost me $500 to get it fixed...

And my darling daughter who lives on a disabilty allowance, organised her housemates to evacuate to thier friends and she to a friends house, and when they got there they had two other families evac there as well, and SHE was the only one to organise food for two weeks (because SHE was the only one who realised the after effects of a catastrophic flood) and that they wouldnt have food for maybe that long and she fed them all out of her food for four days...

SO when she got home (no water in her house thank god) to an empty fridge and no money. Of course, nowhere anywhere had food on the shelves then in the shops... When she asked for bread and milk I went shopping for her (I actually got the last piece of pumpkin anywhere) and restocked her for the next couple of weeks. She didn't ask though I give her that... but I knew.

Mind you I'M now skint.... oh well.

User Menu

Newsletter