Terry in NY and Chicago

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Apr 29, 2009
London
From Twitter, 13hrs ago.

Anne Hoppe ‏@AHedit

BREAKING NEWS: Sir Terry Pratchett to be in NYC and Chicago mid-October, celebrating DODGER! Stay tuned for glorious details! @terryandrob

Jul 27, 2008
Stirlingshire, Scotland
To crown it all The Hyatt Regency where I was staying sent me an email thanking me for my custom and to say I only needed a short stay to move to a platinum level card, as it was I had free wifi in my room which was a perk but it was a bloody expensive hotel, there again Chicago is an expensive city, and I would only go back there for another Wcon which I believe they are going to put in another bid but it was a well run con. :handgestures-thumbupleft:

=Tamar

Lieutenant
May 20, 2012
Who's Wee Dug said:
The Hyatt Regency where I was staying[...] as it was I had free wifi in my room which was a perk but it was a bloody expensive hotel
Huh. How did you get free wifi in the hotel room? We got charged $12 or so a day; it was only free in the attached conference center. Good con, though.

Catch-up

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 26, 2008
Michigan, U.S.A.
Chicago is expensive. Although, you can find good hotel deals. We went over Easter once and the rates were great! Couldn't figure out how we'd lucked out until I realized it was over the holiday.

Jul 27, 2008
Stirlingshire, Scotland
=Tamar said:
Who's Wee Dug said:
The Hyatt Regency where I was staying[...] as it was I had free wifi in my room which was a perk but it was a bloody expensive hotel
Huh. How did you get free wifi in the hotel room? We got charged $12 or so a day; it was only free in the attached conference center. Good con, though.
Gold card members plus we all had at least 10 nights stay. :mrgreen:

User Menu

Newsletter