Terry Pratchett on Second Life to promote Nation

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Jul 26, 2008
Planet Jendall
well i went to Elysian last night and they have set up the rose garden for Terry's session with lots of nice comfy sofas and a stage with Terry's pic!

I spent a whole lot of last night working out a Granny costume and she folds her arms, bows and looks severe.
I even have a cat called YOU although it is white with a brown face.

Jul 26, 2008
Planet Jendall
Jinx said:
I can't wait, I've not been on SL for a little while (Job hunting :( ) but I wouldn't miss this for the world.
what sort of job are you looking for Jinx?
I have a club we might have an MC spot. you know greeting, being nice to customers setting up contest board etc.

Jinx

Lance-Corporal
Jul 27, 2008
Glasgow, UK
Yep RL job. I get paid off on 31st December. Everyone seems so annoyed by it, but the way I see it I'm getting rid of a job I was starting to hate for the end of the year and can begin a new year with a new job. Plus it helps that BP are paying for the first level of my Open University course as a result of this and if all goes well with the job hunting I'll have nearly £4000 I didn't have before as spare cash. Not bad for only being here 2 years.

...of course my wife to be already has that spent :rolleyes: We'll see about that though ;)

Magrat

Lance-Constable
Oct 3, 2008
*groan* so gutted I missed out on this. I set my self up an account (even got the surname of 'Morpork'!) spent three days trying to get visuals but my ancient laptop couldn't cope so I have to give it up as a bad job :-(

User Menu

Newsletter