Terry Pratchett's Hogfather The Illustrated Screen Play

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

cols

Lance-Corporal
Nov 5, 2008
ireland
I can't seem to find these over here. :( :(
I can't buy online( hubby's slightly over cautious) so I'll have to wait and see what goodies I can pick up when I travel across the water. That's been put back till June so I doubt there'll be any left but we live in hope....

Dotsie

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 28, 2008
cols said:
I can't buy online( hubby's slightly over cautious)
You can get credit cards that you pre-pay, so that no-one can steal your money (just put on it enough for one transaction at a time).

Oct 13, 2008
Devon
cols said:
I can't seem to find these over here. :( :(
I can't buy online( hubby's slightly over cautious) so I'll have to wait and see what goodies I can pick up when I travel across the water. That's been put back till June so I doubt there'll be any left but we live in hope....
So is mine, Cols. I buy from high street shops.

Jan Van Quirm

Sergeant-at-Arms
Nov 7, 2008
Dunheved, Kernow
www.janhawke.me.uk
Dotsie said:
cols said:
I can't buy online( hubby's slightly over cautious)
You can get credit cards that you pre-pay, so that no-one can steal your money (just put on it enough for one transaction at a time).
As Dotsie says these pre-paid cards are pretty much con/foolproof. My housemate has traded Disney pins and aircraft slides on Ebay since 2000 and uses PayPal which offers credit card services and I have to say that they're brilliant - I've bought some dodgy software on there back along and Pete's had a few reneges on auctions and we've never lost money on there as PayPal also operate an arbitration and insurance services.

User Menu

Newsletter