The Last Hero

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Tiffany

Sergeant
Oct 13, 2008
Devon
I have just started to read this book.
I confess I've had the hardback for ages but haven't read it except to look at the pictures. :oops: For Christmas I was given the paperback version, a much easier to handle book, the illustrations are there but on a smaller scale.
I love the Dragon pics page & I want no 34 :laugh:

Tiffany

Sergeant
Oct 13, 2008
Devon
Are there, I never noticed! It's a good read, I'm halfway through it. :laugh:
Got nothing better to do on a boring Sunday afternoon. :laugh:

Ogg

Lance-Corporal
Jan 23, 2009
Cornwall, UK
I raced through the (signed) paperback version this very morning, good stuff. Read many times before but I was still in Pratchett mode after finsihing Monstrous Regiment once more :) .

Tiffany

Sergeant
Oct 13, 2008
Devon
I love Monsterous Regiment, Ogg. Finished The Last Hero. Are the Hero's really all dead, I couldn't work that out? Would another book clarify the situation or is that it. What do you or anyone else think?

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
Dotsie said:
PS I'm not cross though :laugh:
:laugh: Good! I did post spoiler warnings. If you still went ahead and looked then you've only got yourself to blame. :p

I'll bet if there was a big red button saying "Do not press under any circumstances" you'd be at the front of the queue to press it. :laugh:

Lest

Lance-Constable
Feb 17, 2009
South Yorkshire, UK
Tonyblack said:
Dotsie said:
PS I'm not cross though :laugh:
:laugh: Good! I did post spoiler warnings. If you still went ahead and looked then you've only got yourself to blame. :p

I'll bet if there was a big red button saying "Do not press under any circumstances" you'd be at the front of the queue to press it. :laugh:
Much like the safety black button on a black background that lights up a little black sign saying don't press this again???? LOL

Lest

User Menu

Newsletter