The new Terry Pratchett movie is Unseen Academicals

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
Welcome to the site, Spieltrieb! :laugh:

On the last two movies they've used fans as extras - more so with Colour of Magic. When they made Going Postal in Budapest, fans had to make their own way there and there were much less fans used.

I'm assuming they'll use Budapest again for this new one. Hopefully we'll have more details eventually. :laugh:

The Mad Collector

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 1, 2010
Ironbridge UK
www.bearsonthesquare.com
michelanCello said:

WHERE CAN I SIGN UP???? :laugh: :laugh:
They advertised for extras for the last movie in Budapest when they got near to filming and knew what they wanted. It was basically for people to walk through shot or be seen lurking at market stalls etc. I think they wanted you to provide your own costume in Going Postal. They were also keen for people who could do things such as juggle etc for street theatre.

When I spot anything I will let you know :)

The Mad Collector said:
michelanCello said:

WHERE CAN I SIGN UP???? :laugh: :laugh:
They advertised for extras for the last movie in Budapest when they got near to filming and knew what they wanted. It was basically for people to walk through shot or be seen lurking at market stalls etc. I think they wanted you to provide your own costume in Going Postal. They were also keen for people who could do things such as juggle etc for street theatre.

When I spot anything I will let you know :)
OK, thanks Mad! :laugh:

Apr 29, 2009
London
I have no idea about Andy Serkis - never seen anything he's been in.

However, he will always be to me Count Otto Black in the audio version of Robert Rankin's The Brightonomicon. :laugh:

User Menu

Newsletter