The Terry Pratchett Collection (DVDs)

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Bouncy Castle said:
http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/16218813/The-Terry-Pratchett-Collection/Product.html

The Terry Pratchett Collection (The Hogfather/The Colour Of Magic/Going Postal)
£24.99 Free Delivery (RRP: £34.99)
Pre-order:- Due for release on 11th October 2010
I don't have any of them yet so I may go for that sometime.

pip

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 3, 2010
KILDARE
The only one i actually liked was Going Postal so probably get that when it goes down a little . Like Tony I dozed off during the colour of magic.
:oops:

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
I loved the extra joke in Soul Music that wasn't in the book. :laugh:

The Band are in Quirm, which is famous for its cheese. Buddy says "we're more popular than cheeses" and causes a riot. This is a reference to John Lennon's comments about the Beatles being "More popular than Jesus" while they were touring America. It didn't go down well. :laugh:

I now have them all but the 2 disc versions of each, not this box set.

Finished Going Postal today. :laugh:

Can't make up my mind which I like best.

Susan was awesome, Hogafather in general I liked a lot, :laugh: Colour of Magic was good too, better than I expected :) , but Going Postal didn't quite live up to my expectations and I can't work out why... :rolleyes:It was good and Claire Foy and Richard Coyle were great, I loved the touches of Angua too. 8)

pip

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 3, 2010
KILDARE
opposite of what i though to be honest . I saw going postal as the stronger of the three and found Colour of magic dissapointing .

pip said:
opposite of what i though to be honest . I saw going postal as the stronger of the three and found Colour of magic dissapointing .
Maybe it was the lack of cat, and I really didn't like how they did Mr Gryle, the banshee, I thought he should be more in the shadows for a bit then be revealed but he was suddenly there...

despite being a huge League of Gentlemen fan, I wasn't impressed with Steve Pemberton as Drumknott. :(

BTW - am currently watching the 2nd DVD of extras and it is growing on me more :laugh:

User Menu

Newsletter