Tiffany

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Athena

Jun 21, 2011
Manchester
I've just been blown away by Tiffany's (Last?) adventure. Wise and full of decency as usual... I would want to give the series to all girls... those already smart & confident, and those soon to be very smart and confident as they travel with the woman who can melt flint and knows where she stands.

Nov 21, 2010
Tiffany said:
For a moment there I thought I was being paged. :laugh: :laugh:
Athena I too love the Tiffany books.
Welcome to the forum.
:laugh: :laugh: That's what I thought too!

Welcome Athena and yeh both Tiffs are great! :laugh:

Himself

Apr 26, 2011
A Film on Tiffany's adventures would be great but casting the Witches to meet everybodies mental picture would be a nightmare! having just re-read the Tiffany series the way she matures in them and her relationship with the other witches would make it very difficult. But SOMEBODY take it on PLEASE.

Jan Van Quirm

Sergeant-at-Arms
Nov 7, 2008
Dunheved, Kernow
www.janhawke.me.uk
Hi there Athena and Himself :laugh:

Not a huge fan of Tiffany myself (the character - member Tiff is luverly! ;) ) but I appreciate the books and Wintersmith is my own favourite of the 4 so far. Yeah - it would be a good miniseries for The Mob to make and perfect for Xmas :ugeek:

Oct 13, 2008
Devon
I recently, Saturday, bought the cassette tape of A Hat Full Of Sky read by Tony Robinson abridged obviously & I can't tell what they've missed out in it & I've nearly finished listening to it. o_O:

Latest posts

User Menu

Newsletter