Troll Bridge BackerKit - check your email

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

=Tamar

Lieutenant
May 20, 2012
I just got an email from SnowGum Films that someone (not me!) had changed my email on my BackerKit record. I won't say to whose because it may not have been that person, but if you, like me, are awaiting your notification that your copy of Troll Bridge is going out, you may want to keep an eye on your email. I assume SnowGum will be checking all the emails now. I don't want to swamp them with everyone's questions! After all, they did question it and notify me! It's just that sometimes people don't check their email while on vacation, so i thought I'd mention it.

=Tamar

Lieutenant
May 20, 2012
update: The friendly people at BackerKit responded and said that the mistaken change was actually made a year ago?! and was changed back immediately... which doesn't explain why I only got the notice now. Still, all's well that ends well.

I checked mine after your post anyway, and made sure my postal address was up to date... I've moved houses twice since backing the project (both in 2003 before Kickstarter and then 2011 on Kickstarter).

And we get to host the Adelaide screening coming up in 2 weeks :laugh:

Latest posts

User Menu

Newsletter