Was it all a dream?

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
I zapped the posts almost as fast as curl could post them. They really were nonsense. I've asked Jason to ban him/her/it. ;)

The TV, film, theatre forum is a popular place for these spambots. Presumably they search for certain films or TV shows so they can peddle their crappy download sites. :rolleyes:

I always tend to be suspicious of any new member that posts straight onto this part of the forum and doesn't even mention Discworld.

raisindot

Sergeant-at-Arms
Oct 1, 2009
Boston, MA USA
DEAR SuR:

My name is PuriTy Ironstone. I live in Coperhead but am a Deepdowner who never comes up the surfase. My uncle Albrecht Axemaker recently passed in Ankh Morpork and has left me his restaurant, Rats-R-Us, which is valued at $AM 4,000. Since I will never be able to take over this property, I would like to sell it to You for only AM $100. If you Are Interested, pleeze send AM$ 100 to me in real coins (no paper money or stamps pleeze) to Purity Ironstone, The Old Mine, Copperhead, Uberwald. When I geT the Monee I will send you the Title to the Store.

pip

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 3, 2010
KILDARE
poohcarrot said:
I'm always suspicious of anyone who writes complete nonsense like curl did. For example, pip or Del. They both write complete nonsense. I wouldn't trust either of them as far as I could throw them, if I were me. :laugh:

is it worse to post complete nonsense without an agenda. :laugh:

pip

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 3, 2010
KILDARE
Hi everyone,

I'm an ex-pat who's been living in Japan for the past 14 years.
I've been a fan since Pyramids came out.

Akemashite omedetto (Happy New Year in Japanese)
It sounds so innocent . Goes to show you never know. :laugh: :laugh:

poohcarrot

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 13, 2009
NOT The land of the risen Son!!
pip said:
Have a copy in the post but wanted to get a second reading copy but none of the bookshops in Dublin had it yesterday. Very strange really considering they had a million smiling Blairs in each window.
Hopefully this will be amended or has anyone come across this problem.
pip said:
It sounds so innocent . Goes to show you never know. :laugh: :laugh:

User Menu

Newsletter