What have you seen recently? 3

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Catch-up

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 26, 2008
Michigan, U.S.A.
Tonyblack said:
Henry Knight = Henry Sir

In the original book the character was Sir Henry Baskerville. ;)
Forgot to say thank you! I would not have caught that. I've never read it. The last episode was good but kind of frustrating. What kind of accent is Moriarty supposed to have? Sometimes he sound kind of American, sometimes kind of British, sometimes just mumbley and weird. o_O

Apr 29, 2009
London
If you are talking about the current BBC version of Sherlock, then it's the first time for ages that the actor has been able to use his real accent.

He's from the Republic of Ireland.

Nov 25, 2010
London UK
www.youtube.com
Tonyblack said:
I just watched Sin City. Brilliant! :laugh:
That was my reaction too. Did you get a resonance with Pulp Fiction? Maybe it's just the interlocking stories vibe...

Anyway, I'm currently on a quest to watch the whole of the Supernatural series - half way through season one now - it's a bit 'monster of the week' so far but I have hopes it'll improve.

- and also looking for all the Sidney Greenstreet/Peter Lorre collaborations - Casablanca and The Maltese Falcon go without saying, of course, but I want to see the other 6 movies they appeared in together, got Background to Danger so far, looking for Passage to Marseilles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Menu

Newsletter