What have you seen recently? 4

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
I finally got around to watching Kevin Smith's "Clerks" which was great fun. I also watched Alien Covenant for the first time. Really enjoyed this one. Glad that Ridley Scott got to make another episode.

pip

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 3, 2010
KILDARE
Yeah there were some great cameos. Peed myself laughing when Michael Sheen explained they were in a film together. Brilliant.
And don't mess with Dame Judy

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
I just watched the Korean, multi-Oscar winning "Parasite" and I highly recommend it. There were some genuinely laugh-out-loud moments as well a far deeper look at privilege v poverty.

RathDarkblade

City Watch
Mar 24, 2015
Melbourne, Victoria
Haven't seen it yet, but "Staged" is coming to Aussie TV!!!!! *jumps up and down* :) It's so rare that BBC stuff comes down here, no wonder I'm as excited as a really excited person who's got a really exciting reason to be excited. ;)

It's on ABC TV, Monday nights, 8:30pm. Don't miss it! =D

raisindot

Sergeant-at-Arms
Oct 1, 2009
Boston, MA USA
Speaking of David Tennant, I recently finished watching W1A, a hilarious satire of the BBC that is clearly influenced by Yes, Minister, The Office and The Fall and Rise of Reginal Perrin. Tennant was the narrator for the series and his rapid-fire voiceovers are a highlight.

Jul 27, 2008
Stirlingshire, Scotland
Haven't seen it yet, but "Staged" is coming to Aussie TV!!!!! *jumps up and down* :) It's so rare that BBC stuff comes down here, no wonder I'm as excited as a really excited person who's got a really exciting reason to be excited. ;)

It's on ABC TV, Monday nights, 8:30pm. Don't miss it! =D
Rath, be careful you don't kack you yourself in excitement.;)too much may prove too much.:mrgreen:

User Menu

Newsletter