X-Men Days of Future Passed

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

AWyrdFan

Lance-Constable
Nov 6, 2013
This movie made me feel sorry for Avengers 2. I mean how is Whedon gonna top Singer's Quicksilver? That jailbreak scene was amazing, everything from the music to the camera work and just general awesomeness.

I can't wait for the bluray to come out so that I can get some decent resolution stills of that scene, I'm thinking of printing a series of posters here of it and hanging them around my room in sequence so it looks like Quicksilver is wall running all across my room. Childish I know but a nerds gotta do what a nerds gotta do.

AWyrdFan said:
This movie made me feel sorry for Avengers 2. I mean how is Whedon gonna top Singer's Quicksilver? That jailbreak scene was amazing, everything from the music to the camera work and just general awesomeness.

I can't wait for the bluray to come out so that I can get some decent resolution stills of that scene, I'm thinking of printing a series of posters here of it and hanging them around my room in sequence so it looks like Quicksilver is wall running all across my room. Childish I know but a nerds gotta do what a nerds gotta do.
Well Quicksilver is in Avengers 2 as well, played by Aaron Taylor Johnson as it's different film universes, so we can do a direct comparison (by then hopefully I will have seen X_Men... :rolleyes: )

User Menu

Newsletter